Here’s my new selection of American-made goods.
Hope you like it!
Click on the pictures or the brand name to access the websites.
Artifact Bag Co. , Omaha, NE
CXXVI, New York City, NY
Gitman Brothers, Ashland, PA
Bexar Goods Co. , Bexar County, TX
Cavalier Essentials, New York City, NY
Here is what Who’s next & Première Classe Facebook page says:
“For more than 20 years, WHO’S NEXT & PREMIERE CLASSE have aimed at defending creation.
From young designers to well-established brands, from urban labels to craftsmen, our teams have always put forward the products’ beauty and know-how, no matter the background and origin.
This quest for novelty, innovation and aestheticism, without forgetting the human and business dimension probably helped our events gain international recognition.
At a time when standardization and globalization are everywhere, we’re doing our best to answer the questions, doubts, needs and hopes of the fashion actors.
Organizers of 10 trade shows a year, taking part in renowned events abroad, we use our energy, availability, expertise and experience to help ready-to-wear and accessory brands develop.”
This tradeshow is mainly targeted at a French audience (68% of visitors) but I thought it would be interesting to know what they have to offer. The last one took place in late January and the next one will be held in March. The fair is broken down into five categories:
- Fame: features top creative international women’s ready-to-wear brands. Restricted to 200 exhibitors. Ex: By Malene Birger, Orla Kiely, Laurence Doligé, Sessun…
- Private: The offer is divided into key markets, such as Timeless, Designer, Whimsical and Evening. The variety and complementary nature of the ranges featured is geared to the needs of a global market seeking high-quality, distinctive products. +Private accessories. Ex: American Vintage, Guess by Marciano, Devernois…
- Mr Brown: Leading international brands alongside hot new labels give buyers an opportunity to discover what’s new in the Denim, Sports/Lifestyle and Streetwear sectors. Ex: New Balance, Palladium, Eleven, Dr Denim…
- Le Cube: the leather goods area at Porte de Versailles. Products are being presented by sector to attract specialist retailers. Ex:AcmeStudio, Kesslord,
- Mess Around: International meeting for the professionals of the footwear market at Paris Porte de Versailles, and an information platform, MESS AROUND targets all consumers and answers the need of the footwear distribution. Ex:G Star, Aigle, Kickers…
- Première Classe: The international event for fashion accessory designers at Porte de Versailles is the market’s leading platform targeted at the ready-to-wear retail market. Some 600 labels take part each season.
I decided to focus on the last one for this time, I went through their entire exhibitors list, here is what I discovered.
Click on the name of the brand.
via Matières à Reflexion
Coralie de Seynes
Cuisine Française Bijoux
via Mon Petit Plus
Laura Lee Jewelry
My favorite is the Florian Denicourt bag, it also exist in light green and light brown.
Click on the name for the official website.
Click on the pictures to buy the products.
JACQUES ET DEMETER